As an AI language model, I can provide you with a list of some of the fastest cars released this year based on available information. However, keep in mind that the rankings may vary based on different criteria and sources. Here are ten of the fastest cars released in 2022:
1. Bugatti Bolide: With a top speed estimated at over 311 mph (500 km/h), the Bolide is an ultra-lightweight track-focused hypercar.
2. Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut: Claimed to reach speeds exceeding 330 mph (531 km/h), the Jesko Absolut aims to be one of the fastest production cars ever made.
3. Hennessey Venom F5: The Venom F5 targets a top speed of over 311 mph (500 km/h), powered by a 6.6-liter V8 engine with a massive 1,817 horsepower.
4. Rimac Nevera: An all-electric hypercar, the Nevera can potentially reach a top speed of 258 mph (415 km/h), powered by four electric motors producing a combined 1,914 horsepower.
5. McLaren Speedtail: Classified as a Hyper-GT, the Speedtail has a top speed of 250 mph (402 km/h) and features a hybrid powertrain producing 1,035 horsepower.
6. SSC Tuatara: Claimed to have a top speed of 331 mph (532 km/h), the Tuatara is powered by a twin-turbocharged V8 engine producing 1,750 horsepower.
7. Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae: The final version of the Aventador, it has a top speed of 220 mph (354 km/h) and is powered by a 6.5-liter V12 engine producing 769 horsepower.
8. Ferrari 812 Competizione: Derived from the 812 Superfast, the Competizione has a top speed of 211 mph (340 km/h) and a naturally aspirated V12 engine with 818 horsepower.
9. Aston Martin Valkyrie: Developed in collaboration with Red Bull Racing, the Valkyrie has a top speed estimated at 217 mph (349 km/h) and is powered by a hybrid V12 powertrain producing over 1,160 horsepower.
10. Porsche 911 GT3 RS: The track-focused GT3 RS has a top speed of 193 mph (310 km/h) and is equipped with a naturally aspirated flat-six engine producing 513 horsepower.
Please note that these speeds and specifications may vary depending on different factors and conditions, and it’s always best to refer to official sources for the most accurate and up-to-date information.